Shop | Publishing Reset CD Workbook Program
The publishing business is literally changing right before our eyes. Whether you’ve recently published, are researching publishing options, are working hard to market your current (or next) book, or are simply hearing the news about the topsy-turvy publishing world and the new requirements for writers, you know that there are big challenges–as well as new opportunities.
Publishing Reset is an interactive program that teaches you how to tap into what’s really going on in publishing right now and how to make it work for you. (Hint: it includes the four different publishing pathways EVERY author needs to know NOW. That means getting over “how things used to be” and learning how to take advantage of what each pathway has to offer.)
This amazing kit was developed by Janet Goldstein, a nationally known publishing & strategy consultant with 25 years of executive editorial experience at three of the largest NYC publishing houses, and Suzanne Falter-Barns, the Internet platform-building expert who’s helped launch many successful online business and book careers. The huge changes and challenges in publishing inspired them to put their passion and areas of expertise together to create this timely and clarifying program, essential to anyone planning to publish.
Here’s what’s included in the kit:
- 6-CD Publishing Reset Program (professional recorded, edited, and broken into step-by-step tracks)
- 50+-page Workbook with worksheets, guidelines, and resources
- The Matrix – a laminated tool to use over and over
- 2 China markers – to plan your current pathway and an alternate or aspirational pathway
- The Publishing Reset Booklet – 32 pages of insight and inspiration
- 3 Free Bonus Calls for Accountability, Hot Seats, and some content we can’t resist adding
Janet and Suzanne have created some breakthrough work here – and know you will get real value from it. Join them, won’t you? They’ll love hearing about what you come up with!
For more information visit click here.