Are you looking to break through with your book or idea? Are you stuck or confused about your publishing options? Are you working to develop the concept for your next signature work? Do you need a platform or launch plan that will work for you?
You can move forward with more clarity and excitement than you might have thought possible:
1. Sign up at the right to receive the FREE "7 Steps to Take Your Book to the Next Level," a highly praised framework and inspirational e-course you can apply to any idea-driven project.
2. Click on the Book Breakthrough button to learn about this highly affordable on-demand interactive program that attendees and experts are raving about. It has all the best content Janet developed over six years of publishing consulting and in my collaborative work with Elizabeth Marshall of Author Teleseminars. Assess your ideas. Consider your publishing options. Innovate by focusing on "the right idea at the right time"--a central theme of the Book Breakthrough approach to publishing success.
If you're looking for more hands-on support and direction, please email. Although Janet is not personally taking on any new clients due to her role as SVP and Editorial Director at National Geographic Books, she has a team of experienced editors and strategists who are highly qualified and available to support you.
||"Janet's contributions to my work have been invaluable."
- David Allen, Getting Things Done (1 million sold)
[the book] never
would have happened."
- Harriet Lerner,
Dance of Anger (2.5 million sold)
|"This project got done with passion and heart and incredible coaching and perseverance."
- Howard Behar, It's Not About the Coffee (retired President Starbucks)
||"Like 'grad school' for a serious author ...And enjoyable too!"
- Andrea J. Lee, Money, Meaning and Beyond and founder of The Wealthy Thought Leader